Entries to Win Afghan


If you like my books, essays, etc. you might want to put your name on this private email list (no spam ever) for advance notices, coupons, and occasional freebies. Tell your friends too! Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Previous gifts include a short story, a poem and a half-off coupon for the newest book. Sign up, and don't miss out!"
Winners are: 3rd place- e-book of your choice: Wendy Nystrom. 2nd place- book of your choice, paper or e-book: Sue Ann Crawford. Winner of the afghan: Elaine Hull.

Sunday, April 19, 2015

Everything's Coming Up_____________

 
Yesterday I was a complete zombie. Couldn't even concentrate on playing my game. So today, I got up early to be ready to go on a mini-adventure (not the one with the trailer).

See, I even have a sunrise as proof.

sunrise

Meanwhile, those small bright things that hold still are popping up everywhere!

Everything's coming up...daffodils

daffodils

and... snowdrops

snowdrops

and... glory-of-the-snow

chinodoxa

and... primroses

primrose

and... crocuses!

crocus

None of them in my yard, but that's ok. I can enjoy them wherever they grow.

I am meeting Dan and Ruth right after lunch and hiking with them today and tomorrow as they resume their quest to section-hike the North Country Trail. (They are hiking not too far from here.)

I won't even try to post anything tonight, so I'll see you tomorrow. Hopefully with some interesting pictures.

See Rock Garden Remnants
if you like this blog, click the +1   or

Like This!


3 comments:

Ann Thompson said...

enjoy your min adventure. Nice to see flowers finally coming up

vanilla said...

Bee yoo tee full!

Secondary Roads said...

Thanks. We have some glory-of-the-snow growing on the south side of our barn. I didn't know what it is called.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin