Entries to Win Afghan


If you like my books, essays, etc. you might want to put your name on this private email list (no spam ever) for advance notices, coupons, and occasional freebies. Tell your friends too! Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Next issue will contain Chapter 2 of Dead Mule Swamp Druggist. Sign up, and don't miss out!"

Thursday, April 23, 2015

Spiffy

 
Yesterday I drove through some serious mud pits. Remember the ad where the car shakes like a dog? Yes, it was almost that bad. So I paid for a car wash. Took some cool pictures going through. No memory card in the camera. You'll have to settle for just the clean product.

clean car

And, I'm trying to get the curtains done in the trailer. I know, nothing else is blue and yellow in there, but it's the direction I'm going with it.

trailer curtains

Think I'll be ready to leave in the morning?

See The Interior Tour
if you like this blog, click the +1   or

Like This!


2 comments:

Secondary Roads said...

I believe you'll find a way to be ready.

Ann Thompson said...

I've done the taking pictures with no memory card in the camera thing before.
I like your blue and yellow curtains

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin