Entries to Win Afghan


If you like my books, essays, etc. you might want to put your name on this private email list (no spam ever) for advance notices, coupons, and occasional freebies. Tell your friends too! Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. The most recent issue contained Chapter 2 of Dead Mule Swamp Druggist. Sign up, and don't miss out!"

Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Reflecting on a Log

 
It was a beautiful day, but I didn't get to spend much of it outside. I did get a lot done, however, so that is good.

Just enjoy this interesting reflection. I like how the angle has created the impression that the reflection doesn't look exactly the opposite of the reality. I think there's a lesson in there.

reflection

See Reflection
if you like this blog, click the +1   or

Like This!


2 comments:

Secondary Roads said...

I believe you are absolutely correct. Is the lesson that your reflections are determined by you point or angle of view?

Ann said...

a very interesting reflection

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin