Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Reflection

 
This week is turning out to be crazy busy. I got a ton of work assignments, most of them a long distance away. I'm really happy to have the work after two weeks with no income, but I'm definitely chasing my tail.

I'll just post another picture from the Esopus Creek Nature Preserve in New York. This is a tree and its reflection, but I find it fascinating because it doesn't really look like a reflection. It must be a trick of the angle of the tree as compared to the water surface.

reflected tree

Tomorrow, I'll be out all day again on assignments. I do hope to visit one interesting place that I discovered yesterday, so there might be some pictures to share from that!

if you like this blog, click the +1  

3 comments:

Chuck said...

Amazing shot. You're right, it doesn't look like a reflection.

Lynn Proctor said...

so awesome!!

Sharkbytes said...

Chuck- I keep studying it, and it mystifies me, and I took it!

Lynn- Thanks for stopping by again.