Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Monday, October 17, 2016

It'll Be a While

 
It'll be a while before you see my house this clean again. But it has lasted for today. It might even make it through tomorrow.

Pictures of a clean house are boring, but it's what my world's been about for the last couple of weeks.

clean house

clean house

Now I can resume my life.

See How to Make Cleaning Less Distasteful
if you like this blog, click the +1   or

Like This!


5 comments:

The Furry Gnome said...

Nice lookin house!

Loritenor said...

Beautiful!!

Ann said...

Looks good. Nice big rooms.

Secondary Roads said...

The beginning of a new record. Appears that all that hard work paid off for you.

Lin said...

Oh, I love a clean house! Nice work. Hope it stays that way for a bit.