Entries to Win Afghan


If you like my books, essays, etc. you might want to put your name on this private email list (no spam ever) for advance notices, coupons, and occasional freebies. Tell your friends too! Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Next issue will contain Chapter 2 of Dead Mule Swamp Druggist. Sign up, and don't miss out!"

Monday, October 17, 2016

It'll Be a While

 
It'll be a while before you see my house this clean again. But it has lasted for today. It might even make it through tomorrow.

Pictures of a clean house are boring, but it's what my world's been about for the last couple of weeks.

clean house

clean house

Now I can resume my life.

See How to Make Cleaning Less Distasteful
if you like this blog, click the +1   or

Like This!


5 comments:

The Furry Gnome said...

Nice lookin house!

Loritenor said...

Beautiful!!

Ann said...

Looks good. Nice big rooms.

Secondary Roads said...

The beginning of a new record. Appears that all that hard work paid off for you.

Lin said...

Oh, I love a clean house! Nice work. Hope it stays that way for a bit.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin