Entries to Win Afghan


If you like my books, essays, etc. you might want to put your name on this private email list (no spam ever) for advance notices, coupons, and occasional freebies. Tell your friends too! Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Next issue will contain Chapter 2 of Dead Mule Swamp Druggist. Sign up, and don't miss out!"

Thursday, October 20, 2016

Serene or Spooky?

 
I often walk through the cemetery next to us. I particularly liked the late afternoon light. How does this make you feel?

cemetery

I have all my food ready for the short backpacking trip, and am checking in my gear.

See Staying Safe in the Cemetery
if you like this blog, click the +1   or

Like This!


2 comments:

Secondary Roads said...

I feel fine about that. Cemeteries are a great place to hike. I enjoy reading the inscriptions on the monuments. Some remind one of incredible loss and unspeakable sadness. Amidst reminders of lives both long and short spent and ended, I reminded that life goes on.

Ann said...

I've never considered cemeteries spooky. They've always seemed peaceful to me.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin