Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Tuesday, July 3, 2018

Flamingo- Post Modern Deconstructionism

 
I'm in the middle of an illustration that is turning out better than I had hoped, so I'm keeping this post short.

Found a new flamingo! This one seems to be into post-modern deconstructionism, or at least the little gnashers that have disassembled him/her are.

deconstructed flamingo

They look really similar to the ones at Art Prize 2012. In fact, I'm pretty sure they are cousins with a genetic pre-disposition toward ripping flamingos apart.

In other news: I made a double batch of mulberry juice. Not packaged yet, though. I completed two of the four illustrations for The Bigg Boss, and am almost done with number 3.

See Pink Detail
if you like this blog, click the +1   or

Like This!


4 comments:

Ann said...

Aside fromt he fact that the one took the flamingo's head off I think the gnashers are kind of cute

Secondary Roads said...

Poor flamingo. What will he do now?

Sharkbytes said...

Ann- I know!

Chuck- I don't know... ask the Red Queen

Secondary Roads said...

HAR!