Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Tuesday, December 1, 2020

Monchrome Day

  The morning sun was cold and bleak through the apple tree. I changed this to black and white, but you can hardly tell the difference. sun through tree

The afternoon sun in the mulberry tree wasn't much different. There was a little gold where the sunspot burns through, but I made it black and white anyway. sun through tree

In between those two sun positions it was a very calm and monochromatic day. Last night I thought I was coming down with something. I am all fine today except a bit tired. However, because of Covid, they didn't want me to come to bell practice. So, I sat around all day working on editing and my other project.

See Black and White II

2 comments:

Ann said...

That's what it was like here on Monday only with rain too. Now we are covered in heavy wet snow.
Glad to hear you're feeling better.

Sharkbytes said...

HI Ann- odd that you got it before we did.