Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Friday, December 11, 2020

Sunny Under a Cloud

  Nighty-night, Sunny, until spring. Om helped me get the cover on for the winter. We may get some real snow tomorrow. small travel trailer covered for the winter

Meanwhile, yesterday, I saw this inflatable yard decoration. Cute. Of course, tiny trailers seem to have soared in popularity recently, and so there are lots of matching decor items. Still fun. inflatable yard decoration like a small travel trailer

In other news: I wrote Chapter 19 in Dead Mule Swamp Singer. I did a few other small outside jobs to get ready for snow. I walked 4 miles, and worked on my editing jobs. Not too shabby.
See Trail(er) Dreamin'
See Trailer-ing

3 comments:

Ann said...

Rest well Sunny. Adventures await next year.
I'm not a real fan of the inflatable decorations but some are pretty cute. Love the moose head sticking out of the window

Lin said...

Aw, rest well, Sunny!

I love all the new little campers! I will admit to wanting one.

Sharkbytes said...

Ann- some are cute, but they are all so big and 'in your face'

Lin- They are quite the rage. I do love mine.