Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Black and White II- Not Quite

 
More snow and cold. More black and white. But today, I'm leaving the pictures just the way I saw them. You can see how close to monochrome everything really looked.

Nicely shaped trees are always amazing against a solid sky.

winter tree silhouette

Just across the street was a different tall object, white against the sky instead of black.

wind turbines

Maybe this is my favorite.

winter tree silhouette

This one isn't so monochrome, but it's one of my favorite winter roads, Campbell Road. I just had to take a picture.

Campbell Road

Got everything done I had planned. It was cold, but the roads weren't too bad.

if you like this blog, click the +1   or

Like This!

4 comments:

Secondary Roads said...

Looks like a secondary road to me. And you know my opinion on that subject. Nice shots.

Ann said...

That shot of Campbell reminds me of a road around here that from the point where I see it, it curves off like that

Anonymous said...

I was tempted to go for a walk to take pictures but decided to stay indoors where it was warm.

RNSANE said...

Your December winter scenes are far different from mine...though, just two hours from us, are the beautiful Sierra Nevada mountains and Lake Tahoe.