Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Thursday, November 5, 2009

The Answers To Ratty's Quiz


Just to help you out, I've posted the answers to Ratty's Nature Trivia Quiz here.
monkey, firefly, dodo, Greenland, black widow, kangaroo, blue whale, skut, Lake Superior, four, yes it was wonderful
P.S. I knew 6 of them without peeking!

2 comments:

Rick (Ratty) said...

I wonder if anyone will be able to see them more clearly here. I thought maybe I wasn't clear enough on how to find the answers. You're the only one who seems to have really understood. Maybe the rest of 'em just aren't geeky enough to get it. I have to say that I've been getting a bit of an evil laugh out of the whole thing.

Sharkbytes said...

Hi Ratty- Well, it took me a good 5 minutes to figure it out, and I should have known it instantly! I was trying to make it one of those puzzles where the words are hidden inside of longer words. Like European gelato, and the hidden word is angel. But the answers I knew just weren't hiding that way!