Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Same Award - Two Directions


photo label

Well, I apologize for for not getting a post up last night. Truth is, I had a chance to make $50, and I really had to take it! So I was up all night, slept from 7:30 till 12:30. Then did errands, talked to my best friend on the phone, did a few odds and ends, walked Maggie, ate, watched Jeopardy (ok... now you know my weakness) and here we are.

So, I've been simultaneously awarded the "Best Blog Award," by Vanilla Seven, and Chuck at Secondary Roads. I can't say that I think I've got the "best blog," but I do appreciate that some folks think its good.!

I'm supposed to pass this on to 15 other blogs. Well, between the two blogs that gave me the award, most of my favs have been covered. Hmmm. I'm falling asleep! I'll post a few now and try to get some more later.

English Wilderness has been one of my favorites for a long time, and I don't think I've bestowed an award on John yet. Great nature pix.
Dennis the Vizsla is a new friend of Maggie the (mostly) Vizsla. He'll make you laugh!
BSC Design has some great use of color and shape in photos. Lots more fashion interest than usually interests me, but you'll like the artistic style.
Mature Not Senile is the personal blog of Jude with lots of entries to identify with.
Sugar the Golden Retriever because I'm a sucker for dogs that look like Chips, and the yummy apple cinnamon chips recipe.
As the Crackerhead Crumbles because FishHawk always finds the coolest blogs to share.
Oblog for interesting commentary from Norway.

I have one nice pic for a separate post then I think it's off to bed for me!


See One Lovely Blog Award
See Tommy Toe


9 comments:

The Oceanside Animals said...

hello sharkbytes its dennis the vizsla dog hay thank yoo for this award!!! ummm i meen theez awards!!! ummm i meen ummmm wayt how menny awards are their agin??? wel ennyway congratchoolayshuns and thanks agin!!! ok bye

Rick (Ratty) said...

Congratulations for your award! You deserve a best blog award very much.

Unknown said...

Thank you so very much for this, but please forgive me if I don't pass it on. For stopped participating in the award and meme thingies a while back, and I am not quite ready to get started again. I still love the thought, nonetheless.

By the way, I think you missed it when this here blog of yours was included on a Sites To See post.

http://asthecrackerheadcrumbles.blogspot.com/2009/08/sites-to-see.html

Unknown said...

P.S.: Just in case the image I chose might be upsetting to you, I thought it related well to the kind of quality days I usually have and would peak the interest of those with a good sense-of-humor. Be assured that it was not meant to demean what a wonderful job you do here in any way, shape or form.

Golden Woofs! SUGAR said...

Woof! Lots of Golden Thanks, Sugar

John | English Wilderness said...

Hi Sharkbytes, thanks for the award. I'm always pleased someone actually likes my blog :-) I'm struggling to pass it on though. I've checked about 20 of my favourite blogs and most of them received it recently.

Maybe I'll start my own award to pass on ;-)

Sharkbytes said...

Dennis- I think it's one with a double picture. But who's counting?

Ratty- Thanks, pal!

FishHawk- no problem. No, I remember when you featured it, and everything was fine! Didn't I comment and thank you? My apologies if I didn't.

Sugar- You are welcome, Maggie says "Arf."

John- I know what you mean about passing things on. This one has really made the rounds.

Øyvind said...

Thank you Sharkbytes! I apologize for not responding until now..

I promise to pass it on this weekend.

Lindsayanng said...

Woah.. hey.. thanks for the award!! i JUST found this via an inbound link check... THANKS!

I am actually in the process of posting more design related posts and less fashion, but sometimes there aren't many things to write about in design because a lot of the projects aren't allowed to be shared until after they go live.. but its all good.

Anyways.. THANKS!!! I'm not entirely sure how these things work.. the aware/meme things. Any tips on whats next?