Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Nature's Alphabet F-J


I've been awake 36 of the last 38 hours, and I'm planning to stay awake just long enough to give you the next 5 letters, and then I have to catch some Zs. Really. Ratty should have added "ability to stay awake indefinitely" on his desired superpowers poll.

the letter F

the letter G

the letter H

the letter I

the letter J


See Nature's Alphabet A-E


12 comments:

Julia said...

That is so creative. You must have been planning this for a while!! Excellent captures.

John | English Wilderness said...

What a fantastic idea :-) Which letter took longest to find?

rainfield61 said...

What is the alphabet you are now working on?

RNSANE said...

You've really done a great job of this and I can't wait to see the rest!

Secondary Roads said...

Wonderful. Creative. Nature.
I love it!

VanillaSeven said...

You are so creative Sharkie! You better have a good rest after this.

Joe Todd said...

Very impressive. Now when I'm out looking for pictures to take I'll be looking for "letters"

Sharkbytes said...

Hi Julia- I really didn't do much planning. I'm just one of those people who sees "things" in other things.

John- R was a struggle. I thought G would be, but got lucky with that lichen. I also thought Q would be, but now I have 3 to choose from.

rainfield- well, just this one for now, but everyone likes it so well, I may have to dream up another one!

RNSANE- I'm amazed that everyone likes this so much, but thanks!

Chuck- Your reaction is appreciated!

Vanilla- I've been tired all day today, but should be good to go tomorrow.

Joe- haha! Welcome to the inside of my head.

Rick (Ratty) said...

I like the G. at first glance I thought it was paint, but that's before I took a slightly closer look. I like the I too because I take at least one of those every time I'm out with my camera.

Sharkbytes said...

Hi Ratty- I couldn't believe that there was a G just plastered on the tree in lichen. I thought that would be a really hard letter to find.

Random WAHM Thoughts said...

you are an amazing lady sharky! to have such keen eyes for details! love this category! looking forward to you finishing the rest of the alphabet. letter P next? :)

Sharkbytes said...

Hi K! - I'll do the next set really soon. Glad you like them. I'm just having fun!