Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011


We were invited to have Thanksgiving dinner with our new (since summer) pastor and family, and their neighbors. I was nice to have somewhere to go. Most of the pictures I took are terrible, but you get the idea. I'm sure it looks pretty much like T-day looked at your house too!

carving a turkey

The pastor is at the far end of the table.

Thanksgiving dinner

See And a Wonderful Meal it Was 2010
See A Quiet Thanksgiving 2009
See We Were Loud 2008
if you like this blog, click the +1  

11 comments:

Rebecca Mecomber said...

Looks like you had a wonderful day! Happy Thanksgiving!

wenn said...

happy Thanksgiving!

Secondary Roads said...

It must have been a nice Thanksgiving.

rainfield61 said...

Happy thanksgiving.

Though I have to work today.

RNSANE said...

I stayed at home, trying to finish up this packing. Jeremy, my youngest, came over later to bring me some of the fixings that his roommate prepared ( with his mom's help ) so, at least, I did get turkey!

I'm going up to West Sac tomorrow for a Saturday Thanksgiving since Laura had to work ( paramedic ) yesterday.

Glad you had such a nice day.

sir rob said...

Thanks for the greetings..

Happy Thanksgiving as well..!! Sure you have a good one.

Ann said...

Looks like quite a crowd, glad you had a nice day

spinninglovelydays said...

Belated Happy Thanksgiving! And I was so thrilled to learn about your mystery novel! I already liked it on Facebook. I'll definitely be promoting it!

Sharkbytes said...

Thanks, everyone, for the T-day wishes! It was nice to have a day off.

Lin said...

How nice that you had a nice place to go on Thanksgiving! :) Looks like a warm homey holiday.

ladyguinevere28 said...

Wow.. thats really a lot for thansgiving. I know its very late. But Happy Thanksgiving

Visit me here as well: http://www.traveltomydreams.com/

Lady