Entries to Win Afghan


If you like my books, essays, etc. you might want to put your name on this private email list (no spam ever) for advance notices, coupons, and occasional freebies. Tell your friends too! Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Previous gifts include a short story, a poem and a half-off coupon for the newest book. Sign up, and don't miss out!"
Winners are: 3rd place- e-book of your choice: Wendy Nystrom. 2nd place- book of your choice, paper or e-book: Sue Ann Crawford. Winner of the afghan: Elaine Hull.

Friday, October 18, 2013

Progress Report- Roof

 
The forecast was for rain all day. I awoke to clearing skies and sun through the window. By the time I had my coffee and was ready to start working it had grayed up again. I waffled, should I go on the roof or not go on the roof? With the tarps to deal with and getting tools up and down it's not worth it unless I can spend more than two hours. It was supposed to rain. I didn't want to do a repeat of playing with those tarps in the rain and wind.

However, at noon, it still wasn't raining, and there was a fair amount of clear sky. I had actually started on a different project. But... that roof has to be finished. The more days the tarps are up there are just more days a good wind could lift them off and make a mess again.

So... I decided to go up. Managed to work until almost 3:30 when it began to rain. Here's what it looked like at 3:25.

roofing

Here's what it looked like at 3:45

roofing

That is all. Now I'm getting my mind in gear to go to work in a couple of hours.

See Finally Got to the Fun Part
if you like this blog, click the +1   or

Like This!


2 comments:

Ratty said...

It's good you're making progress even on a potentially rainy day.

Ann said...

your getting there, looking good

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin