Entries to Win Afghan


If you like my books, essays, etc. you might want to put your name on this private email list (no spam ever) for advance notices, coupons, and occasional freebies. Tell your friends too! Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Previous gifts include a short story, a poem and a half-off coupon for the newest book. Sign up, and don't miss out!"
Winners are: 3rd place- e-book of your choice: Wendy Nystrom. 2nd place- book of your choice, paper or e-book: Sue Ann Crawford. Winner of the afghan: Elaine Hull.

Saturday, May 14, 2016

Guess

 
Guess where this is.

flowering trees

I'm in shock at how unobservant I must be. This is a half mile from my house, and I've never noticed this beautiful line of trees before. How strange is that. We've lived on this property for 45 years. The only thing I can think of is that the relatively recent parking lot expansion of a doctor's office has made it more visible. That lets me off the hook for all but about five years.

Guess whose dog this is. You've seen her before. Yup, I have company. More on that tomorrow!

dog


See Good Fruit Year?
if you like this blog, click the +1   or

Like This!


2 comments:

Ann said...

Those trees are pretty. It's funny how we can go by something a million times and never notice it.
I can't remember who belongs to the dog but she looks like a sweetie

Lin said...

Sometimes you just gotta stop and look around at your immediate surroundings. when I walk around Weirdville (which I don't do anymore), I notice how many houses look so unkept and overgrown with shrubs....I don't think people even take a second look at their property.

That said, there is some beauty out there too--as you have proven today!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin