Entries to Win Afghan


If you like my books, essays, etc. you might want to put your name on this private email list (no spam ever) for advance notices, coupons, and occasional freebies. Tell your friends too! Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. The most recent issue contained Chapter 2 of Dead Mule Swamp Druggist. Sign up, and don't miss out!"

Thursday, May 12, 2016

They Aren't Dead!

 
These are all plants which were a gift from Loretta two years ago, that I thought had died. They sure didn't appear last year. But they are holding their own, and hopefully will grow.

This is Bishop's Weed, a ground cover. It can be invasive, but I don't think so for me. This is the fourth time I've tried to start some. I wish it would take hold and get a bit aggressive so I can use it to fill in some space by the house. Just three tiny puddles, but that's a start. It does have a white flower, but they are grown for the variegated leaves.

Bishop's Weed

The sandwort is a rock garden plant and it is doing well. It will have a small white flower later.

Sandwort

The rock cress is marginal, but alive.

rock cress

I know these pictures don't look like much, but I'm definitely happy.


See Rock Garden Remnants
if you like this blog, click the +1   or

Like This!


0 comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin