Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Tuesday, October 24, 2017

So Much for This Goal

 
Depending on where exactly you are, we've had 3 to 5 inches of rain in the area in the last two days. More on the way.

The likelihood that I'll get the trailer painted this fall is now down near zero. Bummed. But at least I tried.

trailer covered with tarp

I guess the quality is that nothing (or at least less) would have happened if I hadn't tried.

There should be some fun news tomorrow though.



See
Index for Trailer Refurbish
Trailer Planning
if you like this blog, click

Like This!

3 comments:

Rick (Ratty) said...

Trying something is always better than doing nothing. At least you tried. I've talked myself out of doing some things in the past many times. I'm now trying to change that attitude for the better.

Secondary Roads said...

Here, rain for this "event" was 3.5". You've made great progress.

Ann said...

Well that's a bummer but at least you got it as far as you did