Entries to Win Afghan


If you like my books, essays, etc. you might want to put your name on this private email list (no spam ever) for advance notices, coupons, and occasional freebies. Tell your friends too! Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Next issue will contain Chapter 2 of Dead Mule Swamp Druggist. Sign up, and don't miss out!"

Wednesday, November 1, 2017

I Made a Commitment

 
OK, I set up Dead Mule Swamp Druggist for pre-order at Smashwords and Amazon (Kindle). I need to write for the rest of the evening. So I'm going to defer you to my author blog, where you can read Chapter 1 for free. Sign up for the newsletter, if you haven't previously, (see header of blog posts) and you'll get Chapter 2 in a couple of weeks. Advance price saves 50 cents which is 16%!

Go To Shark Bytes and Tales

Dead Mule Swamp Druggist
if you like this blog, click the +1   or

Like This!

1 comments:

Ratty said...

I'll be sure to take a look. I read lots of books, and I'm always looking for something new.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin