Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Thursday, January 11, 2018

More Patterns

 
It was a long stressful day at work, and I'm also having a bit of a crash after being so productive yesterday, so I'll just share these patterns I've been saving for you.

I just like geometry! Guess what they are if you want. Nothing has been manipulated or photo-edited

intersecting fence wires

moon shadow

snow on slats

In other news: Long day at work involving broken machines. Did some minor editing.

P.S. wire fencing folded back on itself, a moon shadow through my kitchen door, and snow on the porch bench slats.

See Patterns
if you like this blog, click the +1   or

Like This!

1 comment:

Ann said...

The middle one looks like a shadow from a window. The other two I'm not really sure