Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Boy Scouts and Backpacking Food

 
Tonight I gave my talk about backpacking food to the local Boy Scout troop. They seem like a pretty energetic bunch. Three of them have Eagle.

Boy Scout Troop

That really covers all of what I did today. Had to shop for food, fill up the dehydrator, make sure I had enough handouts and stuff like that.

dehydrator filled with food

I hope the guys didn't mind hearing from an old woman, but they seemed to warm up as we went along.

See Girl Trail Power
if you like this blog, click the +1   or

Like This!


3 comments:

Ann said...

I hope they listened closely. They could learn a lot from you.

Secondary Roads said...

I'm sure they enjoyed it.

Sharkbytes said...

Thanks you guys. It started a bit slow, but they warmed up.