Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Wet!

 
The storm finally got around to arriving, and for a few blessed minutes everything was wet and cool. I went out and sat on the deck. I felt like I could breathe for the first time in three days.

rain

It's stopped raining now, but might rain more tomorrow, and then cool down to something much more reasonable. I'm glad.

In other news: I spent quite a few hours organizing the paperwork for the North Country Trail Long Distance Hikers awards. Read a book. Napped. I need the temperature to come down a little.

See Smilin' in the Rain
if you like this blog, click the +1   or

Like This!


3 comments:

Ann said...

Thunderstorms were predicted for the last two days and we never got them. I do see that it must have rained overnight. I like summer but the last few days, the heat has been getting me.

Sharkbytes said...

Ann- it rained at least twice more before I got to sleep, and they are saying more today. It's good. We needed it.

The Oceanside Animals said...

hello sharkbytes its dennis the vizsla dog oh hay wow that is definitly a lot of water from the sky their!!! i do not aproov!!! ok bye