Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Sunday, March 17, 2024

Handbell Sunday - March

 Our two songs today were "Lord of the Dance"...



and "Softly and Tenderly."



I think we did a pretty good job with them, although it's surprisingly hard to hear the melody in "Lord of the Dance."

I edited a little and wrote a little. No car yet. Sometime this week, I hope.

See Handbells- February

4 comments:

Doug said...

Softly and tenderly is one of my favorite hymns.

Ann said...

very nice.

The Furry Gnome said...

Love the sound of the handbells. Our church does them too.

Sharkbytes said...

Thanks, Doug!

Ann- I appreciate it

Stew- nice to know. I do like how they sound together. The high ones hurt my ears if I'm too close to them!