Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Getting to Know Maggie

In one comment from yesterday jakill mentioned that now she had met Maggie. Well, I thought maybe people might like to really meet Maggie. Enjoy!
It finally snowed here, putting fluff on top of the ice. Horray! We skiied twice and it was great. But nothing very remarkable showed up, so I decided to fool around and feature Maggie. I've been goofing around quite a bit the past few weeks. (Being lazy, shhhhh....) Maybe I'll tell more in a few days.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the slide show, Sharkbytes. Looking forward to reading more about Maggie's antics.

Glad to find your EC widget.

Sharkbytes said...

Cool jakill- Nice to meet a new friend.

Rick (Ratty) said...

Dogs are my favorite animals. Maggie Looks a little bit like my old dog. I wish I would've taken pictures.

Sharkbytes said...

Hi Ratty- I'm a dog person, and almost every dog in the world knows it. They just wander over and say hello.

HEALTH NUT WANNABEE MOM said...

I love Maggie! She looks like a real lovebug. We are animal people here. I really thought the snow picture was beautiful too.

Sharkbytes (TM) said...

Thanks, Health Nut! She's so different from any other dog I've owned... she's a real wimp in many ways, but truly funny.

The Oceanside Animals said...

hello maggie its dennis the vizsla dog hay hello their and thank yoo for stopping by!!! i am always happy to meet noo doggy frends!!! hay wot is that wite stuf is that snow??? my brother tucker told me abowt snow he sez he hayted it but trixie sez it wuz nice so i do not now wot to think!!! ok bye