Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Monday, January 19, 2009

Veggie Fun

 


Dinner as art? Don't care for cabbage? How about broccoli?


I'll be out of town tomorrow and Wed, but have set a post to publish tomorrow. I'll have some new pics to share when I am home again. It will be more snow... can't escape that, but not my backyard at any rate. That's all I'll tell for now.




See More Veggie Fun
if you like this blog, click the +1   or

Like This!


2 comments:

Boris said...

WOW that cabbage does look like art!

violet broccoli? weird heheeh..

Anonymous said...

nice collection of pictures, good i like it but the only problem is to load very slowly