Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Sunday, January 4, 2009

More Textures

 


Guess I'm into textures right now. Freezing rain (more like mist) kept things iced up all day long. It was too nasty to go out for very long. This is the ice on the car window.

See My World is Blue
if you like this blog, click the +1   or

Like This!


7 comments:

Rick (Ratty) said...

I wanted to get a shot of my iced up windows like this, last time this happened here. I missed the opportunity. I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought of it.

Sharkbytes said...

We seem to think somewhat in parallel paths. Thanks for the comment!

roentare said...

Quite a very interesting abstract. I love the texture and the subtle lighting

Sharkbytes said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sharkbytes said...

Wow, that's quite a compliment after seeing your site. Thanks roentarre. I just fool around, but I like to think I can crop things with a decent eye.

Anonymous said...

Is that the ice on the car window right? Nice texture. thx for sharing.

Sharkbytes said...

Yes... I was afraid that the shapes of things inside the car would be discernible when I snapped it, but when I looked, it just had the lighter area in the middle where the window on the other side showed through.