Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Saturday, January 3, 2009

My World is Blue

 


The morning was one of those blue sky and sun winter days that really lifts the spirits. It was great, but I forgot to take the camera outside with me on the morning walk.


By mid-afternoon, the clouds were sneaking in and watering down the sun. I took a bunch of pictures of wildlife tracks, but truth is, they aren't so interesting.


I really missed a chance to get a picture in the morning of an interesting sub-surface journey of what was probably a mouse. By afternoon the wind had erased all traces of the passage.


But the same wind had created a snow desert of windrows. I liked these views the best.

See Just Wow in Blue and White
if you like this blog, click the +1   or

Like This!


No comments: