Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Contest Day - Win an Ad for a Month


Play this little game and win a 125x125 banner ad for a month! Everyone has an equal chance here- no writing skills required! This is mostly called creative guessing. Yes, there are two animal tracks... but you can just guess at those too, if you don't remember. Or, if you have OCD you can go hunting through my blog! But, please don't let these keep you from entering. Have fun... you might win.

So, all you have to do is send me your best guesses as to what these 10 images are. Send to jhy@t-one.net. Entries are due by midnight Dec 31, 2010, EST.

1.
close up photo

2.
close up photo

3.
close up photo

4.
close up photo

5.
close up photo

6.
close up photo

7.
close up photo

8.
close up photo

9.
close up photo

10.
close up photo



10 comments:

Julia said...

These are tough! I'll try though.

RNSANE said...

Joan, I wish I had the energy to make the effort to try. I am so worn out at the tasks ahead of me now and time grows ever shorter.
I hope you had a nice Christmas!!

Ann said...

This is going to take some thinking. I have the day off tomorrow so I'll have time to come up with my guesses

spinninglovelydays said...

I'm going to try although I can't imagine what many of them might be. :D

Sharkbytes said...

Julia- guessing is free!- Just have fun.

Carmen- take care of yourself and do what you need to do!

Ann- Hope you'll try it!

Ivy- You'll think of something!

Marice said...

this is exciting :)

Unknown said...

I saw the topic at Adgitize forum. This is pretty tough but fun indeed.

I can only guess two of them I think

The first one was bubble but i don't know whats that fuzzy thing it could be a carpet...

And the dog paw print I guess. ha ha

Good guessing game. Goodluck to all

rose AKA Walk in the Woods - she/her said...

OK …

Free Money Maker said...

I tried but failed.Its very tough for me.ya I know guessing is free zoan but i think I will pulling my hair if I continue to think.No idea at all.Sorry,better guess next time.Best of luck others.Happy new year 2011 in advance guys.

sir rob said...

This is just quite tough, even guessing it got me a throbbing headache.

Better luck next time.