Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Orange or Green?- Your Choice


This is a readers choice for tomorrow's story. There were two major events today, and I'm just feeling silly- so you have to tell me which one you want to hear more about.

Orange?
carrot tomato soup

or Green?
empty Christmas tree


See Omer's Tree
See Trying a New Recipe- Always an Adventure


11 comments:

Loretta said...

ORANGE!

Duxbury Ramblers said...

I would like to read both but if I have to choose Orange :)

rainfield61 said...

I want red, if there is another choice.

vanilla said...

"I'll have some of each," I said. "I said 'which,'" Joan replied.

Oh,oh-- green, then.

Glynis Peters said...

Green please.

Karen and Gerard said...

Definitely green, please!

Ann said...

I would normally say green but since I'm very hungry right now I'm going to go with orange

Loretta said...

looking like a tie to me....

spinninglovelydays said...

I want to say both, but if we have to choose, I'd go for orange :)

The Oceanside Animals said...

I'm always going to vote for anything that's orange.

RNSANE said...

Well, that green tree is REALLY beautiful and orange is not my color!