Entries to Win Afghan


If you like my books, essays, etc. you might want to put your name on this private email list (no spam ever) for advance notices, coupons, and occasional freebies. Tell your friends too! Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Previous gifts include a short story, a poem and a half-off coupon for the newest book. Sign up, and don't miss out!"
Winners are: 3rd place- e-book of your choice: Wendy Nystrom. 2nd place- book of your choice, paper or e-book: Sue Ann Crawford. Winner of the afghan: Elaine Hull.

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Orange or Green?- Your Choice


This is a readers choice for tomorrow's story. There were two major events today, and I'm just feeling silly- so you have to tell me which one you want to hear more about.

Orange?
carrot tomato soup

or Green?
empty Christmas tree


See Omer's Tree
See Trying a New Recipe- Always an Adventure


11 comments:

Loretta said...

ORANGE!

Duxbury Ramblers said...

I would like to read both but if I have to choose Orange :)

rainfield61 said...

I want red, if there is another choice.

vanilla said...

"I'll have some of each," I said. "I said 'which,'" Joan replied.

Oh,oh-- green, then.

Glynis said...

Green please.

Karen and Gerard said...

Definitely green, please!

Ann said...

I would normally say green but since I'm very hungry right now I'm going to go with orange

Loretta said...

looking like a tie to me....

spinninglovelydays said...

I want to say both, but if we have to choose, I'd go for orange :)

Dennis the Vizsla said...

I'm always going to vote for anything that's orange.

RNSANE said...

Well, that green tree is REALLY beautiful and orange is not my color!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin