Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

If You See this Post...


Hi, Faithful readers! If you are seeing this post, it means that I really didn't manage to have any internet access while I'm away, working. Today is the day that I should announce the contest winner. But, since I wasn't able to get on line, I'll have to do it just as soon as I get home. Sorry for any inconvenience, and I hope you'll be patient.

See you soon, I hope!



7 comments:

Liz said...

Oh, I'm getting more excited...

*drum rolls*

humble opinion by sirrob said...

And I hope you got my entry too since I haven't receive any response from you even from my first email to you regarding the badge.

This just ads up to the thrill.

rainfield61 said...

See you.

Ann said...

we'll see you when you get back :)

Duxbury Ramblers said...

No problem as we not going far at the moment as we have got snow here, bad under foot for us oldies - our snow chains are making their yearly appearance :)

RNSANE said...

I didn't enter the contest but I will be excited to know what lucky person won!!

Jackie said...

oh I went out today and it was great...no snow or rain here...just lots of wonderful sunshine.

I was out almost all day with my camera.

I hope you are having a blast. We will see you when you get back!!
Jackie:-)