If you like my books, essays, etc. you might want to put your name on this private email list (no spam ever) for advance notices, coupons, and occasional freebies. Tell your friends too! Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Previous gifts include a short story, a poem and a half-off coupon for the newest book. Sign up, and don't miss out!"

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Random Act of Joy- Part 2


Here it is... such as I could produce it. I should have just taken video, and not tried to sing. They didn't really need me. Anyway... Om took the still pictures, and I had the video set up on top of the shoe display! I captured the audio, and a few film clips were worth using. Then I added in a whole lot of his still shots.

It made the 11 pm news on channel 9&10 News from Cadillac. It was a lot of fun! I'm sure we weren't making great music, but we were certainly joyful.




See Random Act of Joy- Part 1


6 comments:

Ann said...

Fabulous. That must have been such a great treat for the shoppers. I know I would have enjoyed it.

Duxbury Ramblers said...

Wonderful - we enjoyed watching and listening.

Lin said...

Very cool, Sharky!

Merry Christmas to everyone at Sharky's house! Wishing you the very best this holiday. :)

spinninglovelydays said...

That is so cool! I think you guys sounded great too.

Sharkbytes said...

Ann- I hope so. It was difficult to tell, because we were down on the floor with them. There were so many singers that interaction with shoppers was difficult.

Carol- Thanks- it sure was something different to do.

Lin- Thank you so much, and I wish you the very best too!

Ivy- Thankfully, there were a lot of really GOOD singers to offset those of us who are mediocre!

RNSANE said...

That brought tears to my eyes...truly wonderful.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin