Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Red Admiral Again

 
Just a much better picture of a Red Admiral butterfly, Vanessa atalanta. Marie and I should be happily hiking! Her brother may join us for a couple of days.

red admiral butterfly

See Trail Work Day
if you like this blog, click the +1  

8 comments:

Secondary Roads said...

You have talked about the red admiral before. I see them regularly and thanks to you, I now know their name.

Pat Carroll Marcantel said...

I love butterflies. This one is magnificent.

vanilla said...

Looking forward to spotting these this summer!

Ann said...

that is a good picture. Enjoy the hiking

Misha Gerrick said...

I love butterflies. They just make me happy when I see them. :-)

M-C. Houle said...

Wow, that's a beautiful one.

RNSANE said...

What an excellent shot.

RNSANE said...

What an excellent shot.