Entries to Win Afghan


If you like my books, essays, etc. you might want to put your name on this private email list (no spam ever) for advance notices, coupons, and occasional freebies. Tell your friends too! Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Previous gifts include a short story, a poem and a half-off coupon for the newest book. Sign up, and don't miss out!"
Winners are: 3rd place- e-book of your choice: Wendy Nystrom. 2nd place- book of your choice, paper or e-book: Sue Ann Crawford. Winner of the afghan: Elaine Hull.

Saturday, May 5, 2012

Super Moon?

 
Too cloudy for good pix, and I don't have much luck with night pictures.

moon

I'm trying to get out the door at 8 in the morning. I might even make it!

if you like this blog, click the +1  

8 comments:

rainfield61 said...

Chances are rare, and they appear in split of a second.

John said...

It was too cloudy here so I completely missed the supermoon :-(

Amanda Heitler said...

Still a fine atmospheric picture, even if the supermoon itself was shy.

Libby said...

I hope you made it!

Don't unplug your hub. said...

At least you can see the moon!

Lin said...

Rainy and cloudy here too--no supermoon for us. :(

Ann said...

We had a pretty clear night last night and I tried to get a picture of the moon. Mine wasn't very good. I'm not very good with night pictures either

Secondary Roads said...

It was a no-show here. Oh well . . .

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin