Entries to Win Afghan


If you like my books, essays, etc. you might want to put your name on this private email list (no spam ever) for advance notices, coupons, and occasional freebies. Tell your friends too! Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Next issue will contain Chapter 2 of Dead Mule Swamp Druggist. Sign up, and don't miss out!"

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

A Picture Quilt

 
I'm not sure how successful this is, but I was just having fun anyway. The squares are all made from reflections in a car window.

flagflagflag
flagflagflag
flagflagflag


if you like this blog, click the +1   or

Like This!


5 comments:

Ratty said...

I like it. The reflection makes it looks like the pictures are from a dream.

RNSANE said...

Very patriotic! Old glory in all its glory.

Secondary Roads said...

Very nice. I love the patriotism and creativity.

Sharkbytes said...

Ratty- It is sort of dream-like

Carmen- it was better in real life

Chuck- Didn't turn out looking as creative as I hoped.

vanilla said...

A very different patchwork quilt. Interesting.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin