Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Sunday, June 23, 2013

Moods of My Backyard

 
Just when I think I've seen all the color variations on the scene from my deck and my office window, a new one appears. Today, in the late evening light, the weeds and the grasses all seemed to glow with individual colors, instead of just being a green field.

grasses in evening sun

See Moods of My Backyard
if you like this blog, click the +1   or

Like This!


6 comments:

Duxbury Ramblers said...

Weeds Joan :) - I see no weeds only a beautiful area of nature, it is a lovely view.

Secondary Roads said...

I agree with the Rambler. They are weeds only if you want them to be.

rainfield61 said...

You mood painted the colours.

Ann said...

it's a pretty scene and looks very peaceful

Sharkbytes said...

Carol- you are right, of course

Chuck- Well, that would probably make some decent hay for someone who wanted to come cut it.

rainfield- or the other way around

Ann- I do find it peaceful.

RNSANE said...

It's so nice to have that view from your office...not sure I'd get much work done, though.