Entries to Win Afghan


If you like my books, essays, etc. you might want to put your name on this private email list (no spam ever) for advance notices, coupons, and occasional freebies. Tell your friends too! Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Previous gifts include a short story, a poem and a half-off coupon for the newest book. Sign up, and don't miss out!"
Winners are: 3rd place- e-book of your choice: Wendy Nystrom. 2nd place- book of your choice, paper or e-book: Sue Ann Crawford. Winner of the afghan: Elaine Hull.

Sunday, June 23, 2013

Moods of My Backyard

 
Just when I think I've seen all the color variations on the scene from my deck and my office window, a new one appears. Today, in the late evening light, the weeds and the grasses all seemed to glow with individual colors, instead of just being a green field.

grasses in evening sun

See Moods of My Backyard
if you like this blog, click the +1   or

Like This!


6 comments:

Duxbury Ramblers said...

Weeds Joan :) - I see no weeds only a beautiful area of nature, it is a lovely view.

Secondary Roads said...

I agree with the Rambler. They are weeds only if you want them to be.

rainfield61 said...

You mood painted the colours.

Ann said...

it's a pretty scene and looks very peaceful

Sharkbytes said...

Carol- you are right, of course

Chuck- Well, that would probably make some decent hay for someone who wanted to come cut it.

rainfield- or the other way around

Ann- I do find it peaceful.

RNSANE said...

It's so nice to have that view from your office...not sure I'd get much work done, though.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin