Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Meet Toby

 
Too tired for a long post. We loaded up Loretta's car this morning, and drove to Indianapolis where we are staying with friends of mine.

I'm on overload with people stuff. So... meet Toby the hedgehog. He belongs to the niece of the people we are staying with. I'd never seen/touched one in real life. He is adorable!

hedgehog

hedgehog

hedgehog

if you like this blog, click the +1   or

Like This!


8 comments:

Duxbury Ramblers said...

We love our hedgehogs, we call them the gardeners friend.

Secondary Roads said...

I've only seen pictures, but he does look cute. Somebody feeds him well it does appear.

Ann said...

isn't he a cute little thing

vanilla said...

Have a stuffed hedgehog mascot in the RV, but I believe I've not met a live one! Toby is a cute little guy.

Karen and Gerard said...

He's cute all right, I only saw one at the zoo once. Never knew of anyone who had a pet one.

Susan Flett Swiderski said...

Awwww, he's adorable!

Lin said...

They take a LOT Of handling and patience to get them that friendly. She must be doing something right!

Emma and I went to Hedgehog Olympics once. We laughed ourselves silly. But the folks there were very serious about their hedgehogs.

RNSANE said...

My friend in Colorado runs a hedgehog rescue and has even written a children's book about hedgehogs. I've never seen a real one. They are cute, aren't they?