Entries to Win Afghan


If you like my books, essays, etc. you might want to put your name on this private email list (no spam ever) for advance notices, coupons, and occasional freebies. Tell your friends too! Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Next issue will contain Chapter 2 of Dead Mule Swamp Druggist. Sign up, and don't miss out!"

Friday, November 22, 2013

Just a Few Hours

 
I went out today and took some pictures after we got sugary snow this morning. Some of those are pretty good. But when I was looking at the shots to pick some for the blog, I discovered I had taken essentially the same picture at about 1:30 pm and again at 4:30.

These are more in the Moods of My Backyard series for sure! The pictures look SO different, but there is only a slight difference in the angle and where I was standing when I took them.

snow on pines

sun on pines

Back to work in a few hours.

See Moods of My Backyard
if you like this blog, click the +1   or

Like This!


4 comments:

rainfield61 said...

They look similar.

But are so different actually.

Time cannot be duplicated.

Secondary Roads said...

The difference is amazing. Well done.

Jean Knill said...

Incredible the difference a wee bit of warmth brings.

Ann said...

it's obvious that it's the same spot but what a difference

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin