Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Friday, February 21, 2014

Nitey, Nite

 
I'm putting my cold to bed for the night. Called in sick for work. Did some editing today and chilled out (between coughing, sneezing, and dripping).

if you like this blog, click the +1   or

Like This!


3 comments:

Ann said...

Feel better soon

Secondary Roads said...

Wish I could bring you a pot of hot chicken soup. Will best wishes for a speedy recovery serve as a well-intentioned substitute?

Unknown said...

Oh dear, I do hope that you are feeling better soon Joan. There's nothing quite so bad as a cold or a chill at this time of the year. It's always so hard to get warm. Snuggle down with a hot drink and a hot water bottle!