Entries to Win Afghan


If you like my books, essays, etc. you might want to put your name on this private email list (no spam ever) for advance notices, coupons, and occasional freebies. Tell your friends too! Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Previous gifts include a short story, a poem and a half-off coupon for the newest book. Sign up, and don't miss out!"
Winners are: 3rd place- e-book of your choice: Wendy Nystrom. 2nd place- book of your choice, paper or e-book: Sue Ann Crawford. Winner of the afghan: Elaine Hull.

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Green and Blue

 
OK, if I can't have green and blue outside, or even much hope of it, I'll get them any way I can.

Green

green

Blue

blue

Guess what color we got more of here, today.

See Blue
if you like this blog, click the +1   or

Like This!


5 comments:

Loretta said...

White, white and more white!

Ann said...

same color we got here...white.
I sincerely appreciate your green and blue today :)

Secondary Roads said...

Blue?

I remember a cartoon in which a frog was playing guitar and singing in a coffee house. His song? "I've got the greens real bad."

vanilla said...

Not white?

RNSANE said...

Lots of green and sunshine here.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin