Entries to Win Afghan


If you like my books, essays, etc. you might want to put your name on this private email list (no spam ever) for advance notices, coupons, and occasional freebies. Tell your friends too! Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Next issue will contain Chapter 2 of Dead Mule Swamp Druggist. Sign up, and don't miss out!"

Friday, July 17, 2015

Big Shark Smile

 
My cousin Jean sent me a message that she was sending me a big smile. She was right!

shark socks

Can't quite make it out? Foot in your face.

shark socks

shark socks

Thanks, Jean!

I'm off to work shortly, then day two of the writing workshop tomorrow. I think I'll be ready for rest on Sunday.

See Jean Hall and Joan Hall
if you like this blog, click the +1   or

Like This!


3 comments:

Secondary Roads said...

Wow! How great is that?

Ann said...

Now that's what I call a fun pair of socks.

Loritenor said...

a winner for sure! love them

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin