Entries to Win Afghan


If you like my books, essays, etc. you might want to put your name on this private email list (no spam ever) for advance notices, coupons, and occasional freebies. Tell your friends too! Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Previous gifts include a short story, a poem and a half-off coupon for the newest book. Sign up, and don't miss out!"
Winners are: 3rd place- e-book of your choice: Wendy Nystrom. 2nd place- book of your choice, paper or e-book: Sue Ann Crawford. Winner of the afghan: Elaine Hull.

Friday, July 10, 2015

Farm Country

 
I love living in farm country. There is great pride shown in the neat fields (mature asparagus here) and the barns and pastures. Good honest work. Just liked the haze over the far hills.

farm

Off to work for the night.


if you like this blog, click the +1   or

Like This!


4 comments:

Ann Thompson said...

Beautiful view. I honestly don't know how people can stand living in big cities.

Secondary Roads said...

I love living in farm country. The mature asparagus in our beds has ferns up to seven and a half feet tall.

vanilla said...

Have never seen more than a patch of asparagus. But we have plenty soy beans!

Lin said...

How beautiful! City life, while loud, busy and crowded, has its own benefits--but I think I would like to try country living for awhile. I think I would miss all the amenities though.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin