Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Ripple-y

 
Does your life seem a little out of focus with dirty valleys, hills and confusing patterns overhead? Maybe you are just looking at it from the wrong angle.

ripples in sand

ripples in sand

These pictures of Big Bass Lake are much more interesting than blue water and green trees (as much as I like those!)

See Remember the Creek
if you like this blog, click the +1   or

Like This!


2 comments:

Secondary Roads said...

Very interesting patterns. I wish I knew more about hydrology.

Ann Thompson said...

a different perspective usually changes everything. That second one is really interesting. I'm kind of curious about how that formed