Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Monday, November 14, 2016

Season of Thankfulness - Natural Beauty

 
If you visit this blog much you have to know that I'm always thankful for and delighted by the natural beauty of the world around us.

Here's the super moon last night at rising. I think it was reflecting some of the light of the sunset from the west.

moon

Tonight, when it's truly full, there were low clouds and I had to wait till it was higher in the sky to get a picture.

moon

Since I believe all this order and beauty did not happen by mere chance, I also have Someone to actually thank.

The super moon is great, but the best picture I ever took of the moon is at the link below.

See Post Blue Moon
if you like this blog, click the +1   or

Like This!


3 comments:

vanilla said...

And I am thankful to Him for the beauty He created and sustains; for his care and loving-kindness.

Secondary Roads said...

C S Lewis describes the "dance" of the heavenly orbs. I like that thought and also give thanks to the heavenly choreographer.

Ann said...

Love these pictures. I can never get a good picture of the moon.