Entries to Win Afghan


If you like my books, essays, etc. you might want to put your name on this private email list (no spam ever) for advance notices, coupons, and occasional freebies. Tell your friends too! Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Previous gifts include a short story, a poem and a half-off coupon for the newest book. Sign up, and don't miss out!"
Winners are: 3rd place- e-book of your choice: Wendy Nystrom. 2nd place- book of your choice, paper or e-book: Sue Ann Crawford. Winner of the afghan: Elaine Hull.

Saturday, November 12, 2016

Season of Thankfulness- House

 
From now until Thanksgiving this year, I'm going to do a number of posts about things for which I'm really thankful. Some of them may look pretty ordinary, but if I do a blog post about it, I'm really serious about being thankful.

I'm starting with being thankful for having a house. There are an awful lot of people, even in this country, who don't have one, who don't have even an apartment.

I value my privacy and personal space, and I am truly thankful for a house.

The front

house

and the back

house

(Part of the front will be the spring roofing project, I'm pretty sure!)


See It'll be a While for the interior
if you like this blog, click the +1   or

Like This!


4 comments:

Ed Zafra said...

What a nice house you have, Joan! I do not know your place but you can only see such type of house in rural areas of the Philippines. How I wish i could build one in my birthplace.

The Furry Gnome said...

Nice to see where you live.

Ann said...

Your house is the same color as mine. I like your covered porch and deck. Something I've always wished I had. I'll just be thankful for having the house though :)

Secondary Roads said...

I particularly like that covered deck and the walk-out area below.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin