Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Thursday, February 8, 2018

Blue, Blue, White (brown)

 
It was a gorgeous sunshiny day, although really cold. When I got out of work I just had to drive through the beach (as did MANY other people... there was a pretty continuous line of cars passing through- it's a Ludington hobby).

Here's the long shot into the sun. Love the clouds.

Ludington Michigan beach in winter

Sun on the choppy waves made everything silver and sparkly around the lighthouse.

Ludington Michigan lighthouse in winter

The actual beach is pretty deserted, as you can imagine.

Ludington Michigan beach in winter

But here's my favorite picture of the day.

Ludington Michigan beach in winter

In other news: CRASH. I stayed up way too late last night, writing. Consequently, I was so tired when I got home today I went to bed and slept 4 hours. Now I'm awake again, but I think I'll be dozing off soon. I did finish the contract job- on time.

See Cold Beach
if you like this blog, click the +1   or

Like This!


3 comments:

The Furry Gnome said...

Nice pictures!

Ann said...

These are great. A nice way to enjoy the sunshine.

vanilla said...

Busy, busy and yet you had time to get us some lovely pictures!