Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Thursday, February 15, 2018

More Nice Mail

 
It was another great week for snail mail. I suppose we are so surprised to get anything nice any more, it seems extra special.

Nevertheless, these are real goodies. Remember the Girl Scouts I spoke to about a month ago? They sent me a thank you card, and... a patch! You know I LOVE patches. (I wore my patch jacket, so they figured it right out, too.) This one has the Tolkien quote, "Not all those who wander are lost."

thank you card and embroidered patch with not all those who wander are lost

I also got a cute envelope and Valentine bookmark from my buddy, Ramona.

bookmark with a golden retriever puppy

Little things like this can mean so much! Thanks, friends.

In other news: Worked. Did laundry. Did one simple illustration for The Secret Cellar. Wrote Chapter 1 in The ABZ Affair. I'm feeling productive.

See I've Got Mail
if you like this blog, click the +1   or

Like This!


1 comment:

Ann said...

How nice of all of them. I always like getting snail mail treats.