Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Monday, February 26, 2018

Taking it Easy

 
The car and I are both a bit under the weather. Car has a broken shift linkage. I have a sore throat. Car gone to car hospital. Me to early bed. See you tomorrow.

car being loaded onto a flatbed tow truck

I did get a couple extra hours of work today, then dealt with the car and walked home. Did a little paperwork. That is all.

if you like this blog, click the +1   or

Like This!


4 comments:

Ann said...

Hope you and the car are both feeling better soon

Secondary Roads said...

Ann has done it again. I've lost count of the times I was going to make a certain comment and when I click "comments," I find Ann has already posted it.

Here's hoping you are on the mend come morning. The car too.

Rick (Ratty) said...

I hope you both get better very soon.

The Oceanside Animals said...

hello sharkbytes its dennis the vizsla dog hay it is ok to tayk it eezy wunse in a wile!!! or if yoo ar me it is ok to tayk it eezy all the time ha ha!!! i hope yoo and yore kar ar both feeling better now!!! ok bye