Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Sunday, February 11, 2018

What Beckons You?

 
Out for a little skiing today; the snow was good, but deep-slow going. Just took some random pictures. But I like how this one turned out. It seems to call me into its depths.

snowy landscape with pines and maple trees

I also liked the texture variations in this one.

snow covered trees with a brown shrub

The sunset wasn't spectacular, but it did provide some interesting color as opposed to the blue-gray of the entire day.

pink sunset through branches

In other news: Actually, the "other" news was the major goal of the day. I wanted to finish The Hitchhiker, and I managed to do it! My original goal was to be done with that first draft by mid-February, so I met that deadline. I think that's all for today, but next I need to create more of an outline than the fuzzy plot idea that's in my head for The ABZ Affair.

See Trail Work Day
if you like this blog, click the +1   or

Like This!


3 comments:

The Furry Gnome said...

Good weather here for both skiing and snowshoeing.

Ann said...

What a nice view in that first picture.

The Furry Gnome said...

The woods I can see in the distance beckoned me today! Had a great snowshoe walk when I got there.