Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Thursday, February 1, 2018

The Hitchhiker

 
Still busy, still all good.

I haven't stopped since this morning. Worked till 3, came home and worked on free-lance job, then worked on setting up pre-order info for The Hitchhiker. I'm already getting a lot of requests for pre-orders, so I had to get this done!

Linda J. Sandow, my cover artist, now has the first iteration of the color sketch for book two. This is not final, but it's close.

Since it's all I have today, this is what you get to see.

cover sketch for The Hitchhiker children's mystery

Hope to actually write a few paragraphs yet tonight!

Preorder sets at Books Leaving Footprints

See Secret Cellar- Sample Copies
if you like this blog, click the +1   or

Like This!


2 comments:

Rick (Ratty) said...

It's looking very good.

Ann said...

The cover is coming along nicely