Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Sunday, September 22, 2024

Changing the Season

 It really began to feel like fall today. It rained all day and was much cooler.

I worked in the rock garden for 15 minutes in the rain, but mostly I sat in front of the computer. I uploaded the revised text of How to Hike the North Country Trail. Hopefully most of the errors are now gone, although I did see a couple of minor formatting things go by. Next time.

Then I worked on my pet project.

Cathy texted me at dinnertime and said she was starting a jigsaw puzzle. It was good to stop looking at the computer for a couple of hours. It's called "Cats in the Garden Shed," and here's how much we got done. It's a fun one- not super easy but not hard. She'll probably finish it without me. First one I've touched since June!
jigsaw puzzle cats in the garden shed


No walking of any merit was done.

See Almost Christmas, Almost July

No comments: